If you’re a fan of ZME Travel and also have a talent for writing, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t join in on the fun, right? We’re looking for enthusiastic, passionate people, that feel that traveling is not just a hobby or leisure, but rather a state of mind.
So, if you like traveling and have some interesting things share with the rest of the blog’s readers, be it a travel experience or just some tips and recommendations, then feel free to join us.
- All of our collaborators get recommendations and credentials from our behalf, for use at University (for journalism students) or for a future job position, someplace, as a professional writer. We have a lot of former contributors who’ve successfully gotten hired thanks to their work here.
- You can write from anywhere, even the comfort of your own bed. We’re travel enthusiasts though, so chances have it you’ll most probably be blogging from somewhere way away from home.
- You’ll be joining a team of talented, like-minded people from which you’ll be certain to learn a lot of things.
- Your writing will be read by thousands of people a month, thus you’ll have the chance to inspire and improve countless lives.
- For those of you who already author a blog, this can be your chance to publicize it. If you join our team, you’ll get your blog’s name (and link, of course) listed next to your very own name.
- Solid knowledge of the English language, especially in written form.
- Enthusiasm and commitment.
- At least 2-3 hours a week worth of spare time.
- Previous experience doesn’t consist a requirement, but if present you’re just one step away.
If you’re interested, just drop us off an e-mail at tibipuiu [at] gmail [dot] com. Be sure to add [ZME Travel Jobs] in the title’s header. We’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours.